We're thankful for the opportunity to sit down with a handful of our users to understand why and how they utilize SalesPad in their roles. Oftentimes, some great stories come out of those conversations that we want to share with the world!
Enter National Band Saw.
NBS Parts, A National Band Saw Company, based in Lancaster, CA., has been in business since 1953. After starting out as a company that serviced kitchen machinery, they soon discovered a need to manufacture the replacement parts themselves. Today, the company runs a 21,000-square-foot warehouse dedicated to manufacturing and distributing heavy duty kitchen machinery parts, and is the largest independent manufacturer and supplier of replacement parts for the food machinery service industry.
Read our case study for all the details on how National Band Saw was able to increase sales and productivity, all while keeping their business model intact.
Key Benefits Gained with SalesPad:
- Simplifies Dynamics GP usage.
- Provides a high degree of accuracy when fulfilling orders.
- Ensures the warehouse never runs out of product.
- Tracks which products are selling and how quickly.
- Ongoing access to highly qualified Support and Implementation staff.